Thank you to everyone who came to the conference, including speakers, stallholders and delegates.
Photos from the day will be available soon, and videos from the event, kindly filmed by students from Portsmouth college will follow shortly.
The theme of the conference was Sustainability, including business growth, workforce and environmental sustainability.
The above video was kindly filmed and edited by students from Portsmouth College.
Delegates packs are now available here.
There will not be any paper copies of the delegates pack available on the day.
- 08.00 - Registration & Refreshments
- 09.00 - Welcome - Walter Cha - Chair of Shaping Portsmouth
- 09.10 - Speaker - Peter Gunn - Chief Executive of BH Live
- 09.30 - Speaker - Steffen Lehmann - University of Portsmouth
- 09.50 - Speaker - Sean Foley - EQ2LEAD
- 10.10 - Poem - Sam Cox - Portsmouth's Poet Laureate
- 10.20 - Break - Exhibition & Networking Time
- 11.20 - Speaker - Clare Martin - Pompey in the Community
- 11.45 - Shaping Awards
- 12.30 - Shaping Update - Stef Nienaltowski - Shaping Portsmouth Project Director
- 12.55 - Speaker - Cllr Donna Jones
- 13.25 - Close of Conference - Stef Nienaltowski
- 13.30 - Depart
All available stalls have now been taken! The organisations exhibiting at the conference will be:
- Action Portsmouth
- Addo Acounting
- Basepoint Business Centre
- BEA Solutions Ltd
- BH Live
- Blake Morgan
- Business Support Bank
- Festivities / PGS
- Gunwharf Quays
- Hampshire Chamber of Commerce
- Highbury College
- Holiday Inn Portsmouth
- Hughes Ellard
- Innovation Space
- Lakeside North Harbour
- Portsmouth City Council
- Portsmouth College
- Pure Offices
- Solent Growth Hub
- University of Portsmouth
- Village Hotel
- Yarty Cordials
The use of the Pyramids is kindly donated by BH Live.
A/V equipment for the event will be kindly supplied by Guildhall Events Services.
The Shaping Awards will be kindly sponsored by The Southern Co-Operative.