EBP South are hosting events in three local Secondary Schools where they need your support.
Why become involved? Help students build their knowledge by:
- Raising awareness and enthusiasm of your career and organisation
- Promoting and stimulating interest in your job role
- Learning about qualifications, skills and training that are required in your role
This is also a great opportunity for staff to develop their own presentation and communication skills.
- Tuesday 13th March, 0815-1400hrs - Speed Networking
- Thursday 29th March, 0830-1500hrs - Mock Interview Day
- Tuesday 17th April, 0830-1410hrs - Speed Networking & Careers Fair sessions
- Tuesday 10th July, 0830—1535hrs— Interview Preparation Day
- Thursday 12th July, 0830—1330hrs— Mock Interview Day
- Friday 13th July,1100—1300hrs—Speed Networking
Small groups of Year 8 or 9 students will talk to you for approx. 10 minutes on a rotation basis about your career, how you came to be in your role, the path that led you to it and the qualifications required.
Organisations host a stand with information, leaflets and optional props to showcase their company. Students will be able to freely visit stands of their choice.
Interview Preparation Day
You will support teaching staff for students to gain an understanding on how to prepare for interviews and what employers are looking for including CV preparation, body language,
Interview skills and assessment centre tasks.
Mock Interview Day
You will give students a mock interview on a rotation basis, after they have prepared a CV and attended a preparation day previously.