Shaping Portsmouth Conference 2017 - 27th January 2017
Portsmouth Ambassador Forum - 6th June 2016
Made It In Portsmouth
Shaping Portsmouth Conference - 20th November 2015
Shaping Your Future at 1000 Lakeside - 17th July 2015
Shaping Your Future at 1000 Lakeside - 19th November 2014
The Fourth Annual Shaping Portsmouth Conference - 17th November 2014
The Third Annual Shaping Portsmouth Conference - 18th November 2013
- Our compère for the day, Chris Carnegy
- The Lord Mayor welcomed over 350 delegates to the conference
- Our first speaker: David Williams, Chief Executive, PCC.
- Our second speaker: Graham Galbraith, Vice Chancellor, University of Portsmouth
- Our third speaker: Iain Morgan, CEO, Bladez Toyz (and friends)
- Carl Leroy-Smith, Chair of City Image, presents his workstream update
- Carl Leroy-Smith is joined on stage by Portsmouth Ambassadors.
- Allan Gordon, chair of the Developers Group, presents his workstream update
- Ben Dowling, Chair of Future Generations, presents his workstream update
- Edible centrepieces created by students at Highbury College
- Our fourth speaker: Kathy Wadsworth, Strategic Director, PCC.
- Our fifth speaker: Andrew Gadsden, Managing Director, All About Tea.
- Roger Salvetti, chair of Education, presents his workstream update.
- Drusilla Moody, chair of the Destination Marketing Partnership, presents her workstream update.
- Caroline Sharman presents the Social Enterprise workstream Update.
- Steve Pitt, chair of the Cultural Partnership, presents his workstream update.
- Our sixth speaker: Nicole Geddes of Manic Stage Productions.
- Our seventh speaker: My Dog Sighs, artist.
- Our key note speaker: Mike Clare, CEO, Clarenco.
- Shaping Portsmouth Project Director Cheryl Buggy and Workstream Coordinator Jazz Cook, about to start the Workstream awards ceremony, sponsored by Southern Co-Operatives.
- The Lord Mayor presents the Future Generations award to Polly Honeychurch and pupils from the Portsmouth Music Hub.
- The Lord Mayor presents the City Image award to Paul Griffiths of the Mary Rose Trust.
- The Lord Mayor presents the Cultural Partnership award to volunteers from the No.6 Cinema.
- The Lord Mayor presents the Destination Marketing Partnership award to Ben Miles and James Ralls of the Victorious Festival.
- The Lord Mayor presents the Developers Group award to Nick Turner of Highcross for Lakeside North Harbour.
- The Lord Mayor of Portsmouth presents the Education award to Guy Cordran, the Chair of Governors at Wimborne Junior School.
- Graham Newcombe and Sue Stokes from Southsea Greenhouse collect the Social Enterprise award.
- The Lord Mayor of Portsmouth presents the Business and Enterprise award to Laura and Otto Ott of Hair Ott.
- Cheryl Buggy announce the final award, from the Business Leaders Advisory Group workstream.
- The Lord Mayor of Portsmouth presents the Business Leaders Advisory Group award to Karen and David Moore of A Bar Bistro.
- Walter Cha, Chair of Shaping Portsmouth, gives the closing remarks.
Meet the Portsmouth Ambassadors
Want to find out more? Porstmouth Ambassadors