Shaping Portsmouth Ambassadors
Led By: Terence Carvalho – Chief Operating Officer, Delivered Social
Supported By: Andrew Starr
The primary objective of the Portsmouth Ambassadors programme is to actively involve the local community and businesses in fostering a deep sense of affection and enthusiasm for the city. This initiative seeks to enlist dedicated Ambassadors who will wholeheartedly passionate about the city.
- To maintain and deliver two online induction sessions with the City of Portsmouth College per month to ensure regular growth and increase our number of volunteer ambassadors per month.
- To grow our ambassador audience via our social media channels, working on monthly targets.
- Plan and deliver two forum events per year, free of charge for ambassadors to attend and learn about our city updates.
- Work with local city-wide events teams to offer our database of ambassadors to support these events yearly, i.e. The Great South Run, Victorious Festival and Sea Angling Classic.
- Over 100 active Shaping Portsmouth Ambassadors volunteering in the City