The Portsmouth Pledge has been developed with a number of key stakeholders and made possible but the partnership of supporting organisations across the city to meet the needs of employers.
We will bring together skills providers, the community and voluntary sectors to demonstrate continued and sustainable support for Portsmouth Businesses and their skill requirements.
We will offer through these organisations a world class end to end training process for any member of the public seeking to enhance their skills and employability.
The Portsmouth Pledge commits partners to:
- Clear support for businesses considering apprenticeships
- Support to understand the skills funding available to businesses and individuals
- Simple guidance on government initiatives to support businesses
- Support businesses to recruit local people
- Helping businesses to work together with other businesses to improve business success
- Signpost business mentoring, coaching and support to help businesses succeed
- Respond to all enquiries within 48 working hours