Homeless & Rough Sleepers led By: Cozette Gelineau – PA to the Managing Director,
Supporting each client in creating their tailored pathway to employability. Clients include Care Leavers, Homeless & Rough Sleepers and the Probation Service.
We’re working with our business partnerships and local education providers to create new opportunities in training and employment through apprenticeships and more.
- To work with any client that wishes to create an opportunity for themselves in terms of employment and accommodation.
- Create a set of pathways that any client can use with the support of our Partner training providers.
- To utilise our partnerships within the business community and provide trusted new opportunities to train, up skill and work towards all types of employment options across multiple industries.
- We are working closely with all the Personal Advisers through the Portsmouth City Council, Edge of Care Team to meet up with any care leaver who is keen to move into permanent long-term employment.
- Develop an early opportunity system with the main homeless Charities to engage with any potential homeless person before it happens.
- Care Leavers
- Homeless & Rough Sleepers
- Probation Service
- 7 care experienced young people have been placed into employment with our partnerships