An opportunity for someone aged between 16 and 24 and claiming some form of Universal Credit has arisen to join us at Shaping Portsmouth as a Business and Admin Support Assistant.
The job role involves:
Providing support to the CEO of Shaping and the Head of Events & Programmes.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Organise and schedule a specific set of meetings
- Assist the CEO in running the Shaping management system including any prep for Board meetings
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings
- Publish the minutes promptly and follow up each item to ensure resolution
- Support the CEO with diary management and critical email requests
- Own and complete specific actions resulting from the above list of meetings and events
- Using various software, including word, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects
- Manage the SharePoint portal and ensure it’s use is maximised by the Shaping team
- Prepare reports by collecting and analysing information from the entire team
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks
- Provide general administrative support
If you feel that you can meet these responsibilities and would fit the role, please apply via your Job Coach